I'm Becca, nice to meet you!

I'm all about enjoying life and happiness. I live a healthy, active and mindful lifestyle that keeps my body in great shape, my mind sharp and my soul alive. I have a toned curvy petite build, natural blond hair, soft tan skin and the personality and intelligence to complete the package.

I love enjoying life, be it out on the town, an afternoon at a museum or staying in and enjoying each others company. I don't do drugs or drink, although I don't mind if you enjoy a drink. I offer breakfast, lunch or dinner dates, event dates, staying in and hanging out and I travel for those who can't come to me

I take pride in who I am and everything I do. You'll get me as the person I am. I prefer quality over quantity so I have only 1 meeting per day. I live a very relaxed, enjoyable life and I bring that same mindset to our meeting.

Please have your screening info ready. I don't save or share your info after screening. I'm 100% independent, you will communicate with me and only me.

Can't come to me??? I'm available to travel within the United States. If you are interested, please e mail or text your city, how long you'll like to be together, dates and anything else you feel I should know or be prepared for.

35 or years or wiser please

I'm Pre-booking St. Louis April 24 to 26.

450/90 mins
550/2 hrs
750/3 hrs
1000/4 hrs
1250/5 hrs
1500/8 hrs

Becca Bodhi
beccabodhi@safeoffice.com
414-218-9145
TER 141554
P411 26815