PDA

View Full Version : Baby Bella is back! Touring areas of South Carolina, Virginia & Georgia - Alabama to be added too!

BellasBedroom
08-21-2017, 01:58 PM
Hi Guys, I'm Baby Bella, a highly reviewed and well respected provider available to gentlemen with exquisite taste and impeccable references. I am a 20something year old Colombian & Irish mix with dark bedroom eyes and long blonde hair that falls over my soft all natural curves (38D-32-38). I enjoy spending time outdoors and LOVE anything on the water. I do work out regularly (Squats are a girls best friend) and my only addiction is Lingerie..... Allow me to model my collection for you. I love to travel and am actively seeking the best cities to tour in Alabama, Mississippi as well as Ohio, Kentucky and North Carolina. At the current time, you can always find me in one of the cities below. My schedule is always up to date and is available on my website. Id love to speak with you and then come show you all the reasons why I'm called a firecracker ;)

South Carolina

Charleston
Hilton Head Island
Bluffton
Beaufort

Virginia

Richmond
Roanoke
Charlottesville
Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads Area

Georgia

Savannah
Valdosta
Brunswick

Please submit all request via my websites "Meet Bella" tab :) - Please note, the website is currently under construction but it is viewable.

www.Babybella.omgmaker.com (http://www.babybella.omgmaker.com)