PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if serious

OliviaWeston
11-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Dear Miss Olivia,
I saw your Eros add, and I am definitely intrigued, i'd love to worship a gorgeous goddess with lovely skin that smells of natural stinky, sexy body odors from working out or not bathing. i would like to build a strong and respectful familiarity and comfort level with a Lady who enjoys being worshipped, and a man who turns to putty when he is allowed to smell his Lady's stinky armpits and body. A woman's natural scent is so underappreciated and comforting. It developed out of a mild perfume allergy, and now i just appreciate a woman's natural scent.

i also love to kneel and beg to be hit by 20 to 30 messy custard pies thrown or smashed in my face if that would tickle Your fancy. i love the comedy of being destroyed and completed covered with pies and a GS by a woman in private, like this: pie sandwich (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYjlL6zvaMA)

Worshipfully,

Anonymous

OliviaWeston
11-02-2015, 08:29 PM
By the way, the title of this "delightful" message was smelling like a rose..:rofl:

Mocha
12-05-2015, 08:58 PM
Luckily this only happened once but I've gotten the request to not shower for at least 1 day before seeing the gent but i'm too much of a clean freak for that.

StinaValentine
01-31-2016, 08:02 PM
Oh my goodness! I received this exact same message! He seems very sweet talking with him, but I don't think I want to clean up all that pie after the appointment. LOL

rebel97
05-15-2016, 06:14 PM
I'm very sorry you ladies have to deal with so much...stuff. I do have to say though, I think I would have a bit of fun with a request like this. I would probably tell him something like "I will provide you with cow pies, that should accommodate. your sticky and pie fetish...and as an extra bonus, it's all natural!". But I'm a bit of a smartass.

You are probably better off just ignoring him or saying "sorry not thank you, my armpits smell like roses and not stinky...I'm a lady after all."

Good luck.