PDA

View Full Version : Arrogant Jerk

Lexi
12-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Lexi, hi I'm Jim and I was just reading your profile on here and it caught my attention. First reason was, you were not like 20 years old, was looking for someone intelligent, attractive and over 40 years old...that's hard to find on here as you might imagine.So, I'm headed to Alabama on Thursday for a golf trip with the boys, staying in Birmingham...is that close to you?If so, would it be possible to maybe get together on either Friday or Saturday nights? I'm in the oil business, from Oklahoma....early 50's, in very good shape, athletic and former pro baseball player. Intelligence is a turn on for me and that's why you're profile jumped out at me.Not sure what you would charge for an incall but the most I could do would be $175...not sure if that works for you but if you'd possibly like to get together send me a message back on how to get in touch.MY RESPONSE:I appreciate your interest but...My rates are on my web page. I don'tappreciate hagglers. You get what you pay for in life babe so maybe youcan drive down any street corner and find a 175$ crack whoreGood Luck to you!

CindyCachet
12-10-2014, 10:06 AM
I've been haggled relentlessly by people from Atlanta and Birmingham. Perhaps they DO visit Crack Whores, or perhaps they assume that we are really, really stupid here on the coast. Either way, I politely say "No, thank you. Have a whatever day". Bottom line, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is being insulted by such inconsiderate ditzes.