PDA

View Full Version : Moron in Memphis

Lexi
11-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Interested in perhaps sharing a wonderful hour with you on your trip to Memphis this week. Couple of q's...

Are you completely sure you're 100% std free? Don't want any take home door prizes. Do you offer msog?

He gets my auto response and sends me this...

Just a couple of local ladies on backpage

Hailey / Honey

Tues Nov 4 1:00pm

1 hour

MUST KNOW YOURE STD FREE!

Do you offer msog?

chipjeep
11-05-2014, 10:08 PM
If I was one of you ladies I think my response would be something like this...

"Hey Baby! Good to hear from you! I am totally drug and STD free. I love MSOG. I totally wanted to meet you but, after doing my research on 'Honey' & 'Hailey' from BP, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass. It seems those 2 ladies have more diseases than I care to count! I can't take a chance on you carrying that shit my way! Be safe my friend!"

rebel97
11-06-2014, 11:02 PM
I gotta say that if I had to deal with emails like this, I would have had a 'special' auto-reply for them.

"Hello Dear thank you for inquiring about meeting with me. My email filter picked-up a few keywords in our email and I wanted ya'll to know that it deserved a vey 'special' reply.

Free - Sure hun, you seem like a legit guy, I'll see you for free, but there is a cover charge of a dollar per your IQ point. In your case, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just charge you 50 cents. There is also a Dumas fee..That generally costs more than you can afford...even at 50 cents.....you dumb ass.

msog - Do I look lie a Hockey goalie to you?!?!? Yo want msog, go buy a pocket pussy and a box of kleenex...although you will only need a napkin.

Door Prize - you chose door #3, you get....a wonderful night with your 2 bffs, lefty and righty....don't let the door hit you on the way out.
std - Only those that are desperate enough would answer these question, and they are probably lying. You should get your stupide infected ass tested.

Thank you for contacting me Btw, your BP references just stand for Bullsitters plz.

If you feel the need to email me again, please use my 'special' email for people like you. FreMsogDoorPrize@std.com"

But this is just what a smartass and/or a douchbag like myself would say, you ladies are way too nice do that....but it is nice to contemplate...right.

Regards, R&j smokes w/ MM